Operation and maintenance of water ring vacuum pump
1. Pump device:
When installing the vacuum pump and compressor, the installation surface must be horizontal, and the holes passing through the bottom corners should be firmly installed with bolts. In order to prevent welding slag from entering the vacuum pump during installation, a filter screen should be installed on the suction pipe during installation.
2. The device of gas-water separator
The gas-water separator can be directly installed on the exhaust port of the vacuum pump and fixed firmly with bolts. The air-water separator has a pipeline connected to the pump, which supplies the water required by the pump, and other working water is supplied by the water supply pipe, and the water supply is regulated by the valve on the pipeline. A check valve should be installed on the intake pipe of the vacuum pump or compressor to prevent the water in the vacuum pump or compressor from returning to the system under the pressure of the exhaust pipe when it is stopped.
1) In order to prevent wear of the impeller, pump body or jamming of the impeller, the dust particles entering the pump chamber with the gas and working fluid can be washed away through the flushing port at the bottom of the pump.
2) If hard water is used as the working fluid, it must be softened, or the pump must be cleaned with solution within a certain period.
3) The normal working bearing of the motor is 15°C~20°C higher than the surrounding temperature, and the maximum is not allowed to exceed 55°C~60°C. The normal working bearing should be filled with oil 1-2 times a year, and the bearing should be cleaned at least once a year, and the lubricating oil Replace all.
4) If the mechanical seal used leaks, check whether the dynamic and static rings of the mechanical seal are damaged, or the sealing ring is aging. If the above situation occurs, new parts need to be replaced.