Spool valve vacuum pump is abbreviated as spool valve pump. The full name of spool valve vacuum pump is a kind of oil-sealed rotary variable volume mechanical vacuum pump. The following describes the products of our company (DVE Sanmen Development Vacuum Equipment Co., Ltd.).
The distinguishing method is mainly distinguished by structure
Single-stage spool valve vacuum This type of model starts with "H" and its internal structure is a double cylinder.
Two-stage spool valve vacuum This type of model starts with "2H" and its internal structure is a three-cylinder.
Remarks: In the early days, there were single-cylinders. This type is to be eliminated, so you should pay attention to this when you buy a slide valve vacuum pump. Single-cylinders are insufficient in terms of balance and service life.
1. Small vibration: Both single-stage and double-stage adopt multi-cylinder structure and have been balanced, so the vibration is small
2. Low power consumption: Take the H150 produced by our company as an example, the old H150 pump needs to be equipped with a 15 kilowatt motor, and the company's H150DV can be equipped with an 11 kilowatt motor. It runs under extreme vacuum conditions and the power consumption is less than 5 kilowatts. , The operating cost is relatively low.
3. Simple operation: easy to refuel, easy adjustment of belt tension, and more labor-saving replacement
4. Convenient maintenance: As long as the fuel tank cover is removed, the oil pool can be cleaned and the exhaust valve plate can be replaced, instead of removing the exhaust pipe and the fuel tank, it can be easily completed by one person.
5. Operational safety: Fully enclosed metal glass belt cover is adopted, which has high safety performance. When the pump is not in use, the accumulated water in the water jacket can be completely drained. When the pump is not in use, it can reduce the erosion of the water on the pump and prevent the water in the water jacket from freezing and cracking the pump body after the pump is stopped in a severe cold zone.
6. Reliable and durable: each friction pair in the pump cavity is well lubricated, the bearing is separated from the pump cavity, and the pump shaft is equipped with a shaft sleeve at the shaft seal, so the main shaft will not wear out. After the shaft sleeve is worn, it can be turned to continue. use. The vertical structure is adopted, the belt tension and the gravity of the pump pulley are offset, the bearing load is small, and the service life is long. The design of the main parts is reasonable, and the large fuel tank structure is good for oil and gas separation and cooling, and has a large oil storage capacity. It has a better self-separation effect on the sundries contained in the oil. According to the working conditions, it can also be equipped with a filter. Blocking the bypass automatically connects the filter, and the oil circuit oil flow display device, so the pump can work for a long time and have a longer service life, and can work under harsher working conditions.
7. Small size and light weight: the design speed is moderate, the structure is compact and reasonable, the utilization rate of the inside and outside of the pump cavity is the highest, and the appearance is simple and small.
Scope of application
The sliding valve vacuum pump can be widely used in the matching of single crystal furnaces and ingot furnaces, as well as vacuum coating, vacuum drying, vacuum degassing, vacuum in various occasions such as coating, electrical engineering, smelting, chemical industry, ceramics, aviation, and laboratories. Dipping, vacuum brazing, vacuum heat treatment, vacuum concentration, vacuum reaction, high-altitude simulation test and other vacuum operations. The slide valve vacuum pump can be used alone. It can also be used as the backing pump of other high vacuum pumps such as roots vacuum pumps and oil diffusion vacuum pumps. If there is more water vapor or dust and other gases, please add additional devices.
The working principle of the slide valve vacuum pump
The working principle of single-stage double-cylinder spool valve vacuum pump
The single-stage double-cylinder spool valve vacuum pump has a double-cylinder parallel structure. The middle of the pump body is divided into long and short cylinders by the large cylinder diaphragm and the small cylinder diaphragm. The long and short cylinders are equipped with a long slide valve, a long eccentric, and The long guide rail and the short slide valve, short eccentric wheel, short guide rail, the pump shaft string together the long eccentric wheel, the short eccentric wheel and the pump pulley. The shaft is supported by the bearings in the two pump covers, and both ends of the pump body are sealed by the pump pump cover. , The end of the shaft protruding from the pump cavity is sealed by an oil seal. The motor is driven by a belt to drive the shaft to rotate with the long and short eccentric wheels. The long and short slide valves sleeved outside the long and short eccentric wheels rotate with the long and short eccentric wheels respectively. The outer circle rolls against the inner wall of the pump and slides. The valve stem slides and swings along the guide rail. The slide valve divides the pump cylinder into an intake chamber and an exhaust chamber. The movement of the slide valve produces changes in the volume of the intake and exhaust chambers. The gas is continuously sucked in from the steam inlet and passes through the slide valve. The rod enters into the air inlet cavity in a hollow. With the movement of the slide valve, the air inlet cavity is converted into an exhaust cavity. The volume of the exhaust cavity is continuously reduced and the pressure rises until the exhaust valve is opened. The gas passes through the oil and gas separator and the exhaust port. Is drained out of the pump.
Air circuit: air inlet> hollow slide valve stem> air inlet cavity> exhaust cavity> exhaust valve> oil and gas separator> exhaust
Oil circuit: oil sump> filter> oil inlet pipe (oil inlet valve)> pump cavity> exhaust valve> airless separation> oil sump
The working principle of two-stage three-cylinder spool valve vacuum pump
The two-stage three-cylinder slide valve vacuum pump has a three-cylinder structure. The pump cylinder is divided into a long cylinder and two short cylinders by two large cylinder partitions. The long cylinder is equipped with a long slide valve, a long eccentric wheel, and a long guide rail. The short cylinder is equipped with a set of short slide valve, short eccentric wheel and short guide rail. The pump shaft connects one long eccentric wheel, two short eccentric wheels and the pump pulley together. The shaft is supported by the bearings in the two pump covers, and the pump body Both ends are sealed by the pump cover, and the end of the shaft extending out of the pump cavity is sealed by an oil seal. The motor is driven by a belt to drive the pump shaft to rotate with a long and a short eccentric wheel. A long slide valve and a short slide valve sleeved outside the long and short eccentric wheels respectively follow the rotation of the long and short eccentric wheels. Rolling against the inner wall of the pump, the slide valve rod slides along the guide rail and swings at the same time. The slide valve divides the pump cylinder into an intake chamber and an exhaust chamber. The movement of the slide valve produces changes in the volume of the intake and exhaust chambers, and the gas is constantly changing. It is sucked in from the steam inlet and enters the intake cavity through the hollow of the long spool valve rod and the vacuum of the short spool valve rod. With the movement of the spool valve, the intake cavity is converted into an exhaust cavity, the volume of the exhaust cavity is continuously reduced, and the pressure continues to rise. High, the gas is discharged to the vacuum oil pool and then enters the intake port of another short cylinder. The gas enters the intake chamber of the rectangular cylinder through the short spool valve rod. With the movement of the slide valve, the intake chamber is converted into an exhaust chamber. The volume of the air cavity is continuously reduced and the pressure rises until the exhaust valve is opened, and the gas is discharged to the outside of the pump through the oil-gas separator and the exhaust port.
Gas path: air inlet>high vacuum long and short cylinder air inlet cavity, exhaust cavity >vacuum oil pool> low vacuum short cylinder air inlet cavity, exhaust cavity >exhaust valve >oil separator >exhaust port
1. Low vacuum oil circuit: atmospheric oil pool> oil filter> oil inlet valve> first flow downwards, and then flow to the pump cylinder to the center of the big cylinder partition> short eccentric> low vacuum short cylinder pump cavity> exhaust valve> Oil and Gas Separator>Atmospheric Oil Pool
2. High vacuum oil circuit: vacuum oil sump >flow downwards, and then flow to the middle of the long and short eccentrics of the high vacuum chamber to the center of the partition of the second large cylinder> high vacuum long and short cylinder pump cavity> vacuum oil sump
3. Inter-stage oil circuit: the oil from the atmospheric oil pool is diverted to the inter-stage oil inlet valve through the filter and the oil inlet valve. When the amount of oil in the vacuum oil pool is insufficient, the inter-stage inlet valve automatically opens and the oil flows into the vacuum oil pool